The first step in the Admissions Process is a personal tour of Christ the King Catholic School. Please fill out an online inquiry form or contact the Admissions & Advancement Office to schedule a tour: firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-870-3262
- Personal Tour
- Online Application
- Birth and Baptismal Certificates (if applicable)
- Report Cards and Standardized Test Scores for the current year and past year
- Current Teacher Evaluation(s) - To be completed after November 15 by principal, director or current teacher
- CKS Assessment
September 1 is the determining birth date for admission to the EC4, Kindergarten and 1st grade program.
Assessments are administered at CKS for prospective students in all grades:
- Early Childhood 4 and Kindergarten are scheduled assessments in February. The EC4/Kindergarten teaching teams administer the Admissions assessment to prospective students in a friendly classroom setting to determine readiness for our program.
- The EC4 assessment incorporates group and individual activities to evaluate listening skills, academic level, social skills and fine and gross motor skills.
- The Kindergarten assessment incorporates group and individual activities to evaluate reading readiness/levels, listening skills, mathematical understanding and social/behavioral skills.
- Grades 1-8 shadow and assessment days are scheduled individually by the Admissions Office upon completion of the application. The prospective 1st-8th grade student will visit CKS for an entire school day, spend some time in the classroom with a host student, and take a Math and English Language Arts Assessment.
Christ the King Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Click here to view the Standards of Ethical Conduct.